CHONDROITIN + GLUCOSAMINE + SAM-e
Superior Bioactive Complex (Chondroitin, Glucosamine, SAMe) contributes to the healing process of cartilage, its elasticity, and regeneration.
Supports natural formation of connective tissue
Natural ingredients suitable for vegans
Vegetable origin capsule
JOINT PAIN AND INFLAMATION
- The most common human joint problem
- The second most common cause of permanent disability of adults
- Occurs when joint cartilage wears down, leading to pain, stiffness and loss of function
- It can affect all joints in the body, most commonly the joints of the arms, knees, and hips
- 60% of people over 65 years of age have joint pain and inflamation (1)
- Joint stiffness
- Joint pain
- Reduced joint mobility
- Swollen joints
How it works?
How to help your joints, bones and musscles?
EXEDOL® Capsules – the super Bio-active Complex, due to its active ingredients, with the *increased resorption and utilization capacity, contributes more than ever to cartilage upgrade, its elasticity, and restoration.
Experts* recommend using with glucosamine and chondroitin based preparations for normal joint function.
Smart choice – Active components (Chondroitin + Glucosamine + S-adenosyl methionine + Manganese + Vitamin and mineral complex), effectively help to improve joint function.
Safe choice – Mythocondro is non-animal origin chondroitin sulfate with a 43% higher efficiency (BETTER BIOAVAILABILITY) than animal origin ones. Chondroitin sulfate from Exedol® , simmilar to human, has small molecule size, allowing easier passage to cartilages and allows for better utilization.
A healthy choice – Want to maintain your health?
Make a smart and safe choice and choose EXEDOL® capsules!
Smart and safe choice
Integrity of the connective tissue*
Chondroitin is a natural component of the cartilage of the joints. As a supplement, it helps maintain the integrity of the connective tissue. Together with glucosamine, chondroitin sulfate is used for treatment of osteoarthritis problems.
Improves the function of joints*
Glucosamine is a component of connective tissue, and also enters the composition of the synovial fluid in the joints. As a supplement, glucosamine sulfate has positive effect on bones , it supports build and maintenance of cartilage and improves function of joints.
Supports health of bones and joints*
S-adenosyl-L- methionine helps produce glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate in human body, supporting the function and health of bones and joints.
Improves calcium apsorption*
Vitamin D contributes to normal absorption/utilization of calcium and phosphorus, maintenance of normal calcium levels in the blood, it supports maintenance of healthy bones and normal maintenance and functioning of the muscles.
Normal formation of collagen*
Vitamin C contributes to the normal formation of collagen essential for the healthy function of cartilage and bones, it protects the cells from oxidative stress, it boosts the immune system, and reduces fatigue and exhaustion
How to use?
The initial form – mild symptoms
2 capsules per day, with a meal
Moderate to severe symptoms
2 capsules 2 times a day, with a meal
(Adults take up to four capsules daily, preferably in two divided doses. )
*These statements have not been evaluated by Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intented to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
- Rondanelli M, Braschi V, Gasparri C, Nichetti M, Faliva MA, Peroni G, Naso M, Iannello G, Spadaccini D, Miraglia N, Putignano P, Alalwan TA, Perna S. Effectiveness of Non-Animal Chondroitin Sulfate Supplementation in the Treatment of Moderate Knee Osteoarthritis in a Group of Overweight Subjects: A Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled Pilot Study. Nutrients. 2019 Aug 29;11(9):2027
- Hochberg MC, Martel-Pelletier J, Monfort J, Möller I, Castillo JR, Arden N, Berenbaum F, Blanco FJ, Conaghan PG, Doménech G, Henrotin Y, Pap T, Richette P, Sawitzke A, du Souich P, Pelletier JP; MOVES Investigation Group. Combined chondroitin sulfate and glucosamine for painful knee osteoarthritis: a multicentre, randomised, double-blind, non-inferiority trial versus celecoxib. Ann Rheum Dis. 2016 Jan;75(1):37-44. doi: 10.1136/annrheumdis-2014-206792. Epub 2015 Jan 14. PMID: 25589511; PMCID: PMC4717399.
- Lee YH, Woo JH, Choi SJ, Ji JD, Song GG. Effect of glucosamine or chondroitin sulfate on the osteoarthritis progression: a meta-analysis. Rheumatol Int. 2010 Jan;30(3):357-63. doi: 10.1007/s00296-009-0969-5. Epub 2009 Jun 21. PMID: 19544061.
- Bruyère O, Altman RD, Reginster JY. Efficacy and safety of glucosamine sulfate in the management of osteoarthritis: Evidence from real-life setting trials and surveys. Semin Arthritis Rheum. 2016 Feb;45(4 Suppl):S12-7. doi: 10.1016/j.semarthrit.2015.11.011. Epub 2015 Dec 2. PMID: 26806187.